Saturday, May 20, 2006

Please, do not take photos of the Air Mashals

I find this article really interesting. I actually saw two air marshals for the first time on Tuesday while waiting in the security line at DFW (Ok, I may have seen others before, but this was the first time that I could confirm it). They were pretty discreet, biz casual dress, but they quickly showed their FAA IDs to the security screener ("underhand style" opening of the ID folio - neat trick) and had to wait at the metal detector for someone to let them through (bypassing said detector). This allowed me (and anyone else) to get a good look at them. They pretty much looked like any other business traveler, but actually had bags, etc. that didn't scream FEDS (one actually had iPod headphones coming out of his slim backpack).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060520/ap_on_go_co/air_marshals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home